Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

While wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving, I especially want to give thanks to all the elected officials of Norwalk. A special thank you to every Board of Education member, even though we sometimes think you all ought to be perfect. We really do appreciate your commitment to the children of Norwalk. Another huge thank you to all the teachers, principals and central office staff for their tireless efforts to help our students. You are our heroes. One last thank you is for a local hero who died this year, Richard Fuller Sr. He will be missed by so many. Anyone else want to join me, add your thanks or comments? Please do. As always, if you sign in as anonymous, you remain anonymous even to me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for all of my childrens' teachers- I know you work long after the children have left your classroom and certainly bring a lot to your job for which you're never reimbursed (how many of us would bring our own office supplies to our jobs?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that emotion! Thank you teachers.

    ReplyDelete